Cranberry Bread Butter Pudding – Recipe – US Cranberries India
uscadmin Baked Items
- 8 Slice of white Bread
- 1/2 cup Castor Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Orange Zest
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 1/3 cup Cranberries
- Bake @ 180 degree Celsius for 30 – 35 minutes.
- In a bowl combine 2 cups of milk, 3 eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/2 cup castor sugar, 1 tsp orange zest, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- Take 8 slices of white bread and cut the edges of the bread and cut them into cubes.
- Brush the baking dish with melted butter and place first layer of bread and pour half of the milk and eggs mixture over it.
Add 1/3 cup Cranberries.
- Again do the second layer of bread followed by milk and eggs mixture. Add remaining cranberries.
- Bake the pudding in preheat oven @ 180 degree Celsius for 30-35 mins