Cranberry Chocolate Cookies – Recipe – US Cranberries
uscadmin Baked Items
- 2 cup Maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Castor Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- Bake @ 180 for 25-30 mins
- In a bowl combine 2 cups of flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt and mix well.
- In separate bowl take 1.5 cups of butter and with the help of electric whisk and cream it till butter is soft. Add sugar in part and churn it, till the mixture become soft and creamy.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 2tbsp curd mix well with the help of spatula.
- Now add the flour mixture and mix together by cut and fold method.
- Add chocolate chips and Cranberries and mix them lightly with your finger do not over mix them like dough.
- Divide it into equal portion shape it into round and place it over lined baking dish.
- Bake it in preheat oven @180 for 25-30 mins